Productivity on Fire. Time Management Mastery. Work-life Balance with Skill.
Procrastination is something that everyone faces. We all say that we want to fix it, but do we really have a detailed game plan to make it happen?
For me, procrastination essentially grew up with me. Yes, when I get down to it, I get the work done. However, it’s the getting to it part that is difficult. But hopefully that all changes within the next six weeks.
I’m posting this mainly to tell you that I am going to take on the challenge of finishing the 30 Days of Getting Results (though I don’t really know what exactly the content is for the 30days), based off the book Geting Results the Agile Way by JR Meier. I also invite anyone else who’d like to join me in this challenge or to take on the challenge with a friend.
A bit more about the challenge:
- I have a friend who will be going through this with me.
- We will be holding each other accountable.
- We will tackle each day only on weekdays leaving weekends to catch up if necessary and to re-enforce what we’ve learned.
- We will finish this challenge on October 4th 2013 – 6 weeks later.
- We will document the results of each day on a shared file.
- Day 2 will start on Monday the 26th since day 2 focuses on Monday (that means day 1 will be done sometime before then)
There are no plans to provide updates daily but I will definitely provide updates when I notice something interesting.